- Air Conditioning
Carrier Infinity Hybrid Split Air Conditioning and Heating Systems
A Carrier hybrid heat split system is a more energy-efficient variation of the traditional heating and cooling split system. The inclusion of a heat pump allows the option of electricity-fueled heating and cooling, in addition to gas furnace heat. An cost-effective Carrier hybrid heat split system includes:
- Heat Pump —Cools and/or heats refrigerant that air passes over
- Furnace and Evaporator Coil —Converts refrigerant to warm or cold depending on heat or cool mode, and circulates air
- Ducts —Carry the air throughout your home
- Control or Thermostat—Your interface for controlling your system
- Optional Air Quality Equipment such as Air Cleaners or Ventilators—Clean air before it circulates throughout the home.
Carrier Hybrid Heating - Split System
24 Hour Emergency Service
Sign up for
Only twice yearly, we send our seasonal specials that can save you hundreds in services and products. You can receive yours by email. Just submit the form below. We will never use your information for anything other than our own specials.
Subscribe to our Email Specials
Over 100,000 completed new construction and commercial plumbing projects.
A Consumers' Choice
Gas and Electric Water Heaters
Top quality, great value... click here
Tankless Water Heaters
Never run out of hot water again. click here
Cut energy cost and increase comfort.
Click here for more info...