Split Systems-Carrier Infinity Air Conditioning and Furnace Systems
The most typical and most popular cooling systems are split systems. With a Carrier split furnace/air conditioning system from Dallas Plumbing Company, you have products that are both inside and outside your home. An innovative Carrier split air conditioning and heating system includes:
- Air Conditioner—Cools refrigerant over which air passes and is cooled
- Furnace and Evaporator Coil, or a Fan Coil—Converts refrigerant to hot or cold, depending on settings, and circulates air in the home
- Ducts—Carry the air throughout your home, located in the attic or under the foundation
- Control or Thermostat—Your interface for controlling your cooling and heating system
- Optional Air Quality Equipment such as Air Cleaners or Ventilators—Clean the air before it circulates throughout your home.
Split Systems: Carrier Infinity Air Conditioning and Furnace Systems
See What Our Customers Say About Our Service
We send special offers that will save you money! Just submit your email below to be added to the list.
You agree to be contacted via electronic means consisting of text, phone calls, and voice mail for special offers, estimates, invoices, and other communications. You may opt out of electronic communications at any time. Thank You!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed On Our Services
For over 120 years, we’ve been serving commercial and residential customers in Dallas, Collin, and Tarrant County. Call our experienced plumbing and HVAC technicians.