Carrier Infinity Hybrid Split Air Conditioning and Heating Systems
A Carrier hybrid heat split system is a more energy-efficient variation of the traditional heating and cooling split system. The inclusion of a heat pump allows the option of electricity-fueled heating and cooling, in addition to gas furnace heat. An cost-effective Carrier hybrid heat split system includes:
- Heat Pump —Cools and/or heats refrigerant that air passes over
- Furnace and Evaporator Coil —Converts refrigerant to warm or cold depending on heat or cool mode, and circulates air
- Ducts —Carry the air throughout your home
- Control or Thermostat—Your interface for controlling your system
- Optional Air Quality Equipment such as Air Cleaners or Ventilators—Clean air before it circulates throughout the home
Carrier Hybrid Heating - Split System
See What Our Customers Say About Our Service
We send special offers that will save you money! Just submit your email below to be added to the list.
You agree to be contacted via electronic means consisting of text, phone calls, and voice mail for special offers, estimates, invoices, and other communications. You may opt out of electronic communications at any time. Thank You!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed On Our Services
For over 120 years, we’ve been serving commercial and residential customers in Dallas, Collin, and Tarrant County. Call our experienced plumbing and HVAC technicians.