- Air Conditioning
Split Systems-Carrier Infinity Air Conditioning and Furnace Systems
The most typical and most popular cooling systems are split systems. With a Carrier split furnace/air conditioning system from Dallas Plumbing Company, you have products that are both inside and outside your home. An innovative Carrier split air conditioning and heating system includes:
- Air Conditioner—Cools refrigerant over which air passes and is cooled
- Furnace and Evaporator Coil, or a Fan Coil—Converts refrigerant to hot or cold, depending on settings, and circulates air in the home
- Ducts—Carry the air throughout your home, located in the attic or under the foundation
- Control or Thermostat—Your interface for controlling your cooling and heating system
- Optional Air Quality Equipment such as Air Cleaners or Ventilators—Clean the air before it circulates throughout your home.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Sign up for
Only twice yearly, we send our seasonal specials that can save you hundreds in services and products. You can receive yours by email. Just submit the form below. We will never use your information for anything other than our own specials.
Subscribe to our Email Specials
Over 100,000 completed new construction and commercial plumbing projects.
A Consumers' Choice
Gas and Electric Water Heaters
Top quality, great value... click here
Tankless Water Heaters
Never run out of hot water again. click here
Cut energy cost and increase comfort.
Click here for more info...